4.25.2012

Day 5, Paris: Dessert at Laduree.












We didn't quite make it to either of the first 2 places we wanted to go for dessert, the first being the little tea joint, the second being Angelina's for a second time. However, Laduree was just fine with us. I had some of their drinking chocolate. It wasn't as good as Angelina's, but it was dang sure better than nothing. :) And, I had a little salted caramel macaron to bid Paris farewell. It's a good thing we don't live closer. Macarons might just be the death of me (and my weight-loss. :)) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! All these Paris pictures are amazing! I can't wait to visit! I'm thinking we'll go in October after we move there...it'll be our first anniversary and the perfect time to go to Paris! I want to add our own lock of love (I heard there's a place like this in Germany too) and definitely go to Laduree! You're getting me so excited!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/