3.16.2010

My 24th Year.










Today, I am 24.

We woke up this morning and had breakfast at Blue Moon Diner in Baltimore for my birthday breakfast of their famous Captain Crunch french toast. I am not sure I have had a better breakfast, EVER. Except for the breakfasts my Dad used to make. :)

After breakfast, Tori, Jason and I drove over to the airport to pick up Chris! Jason took a nap in the little lounge area, while Tori and I sat in rocking chairs in the sun to be warm and watch the planes fly in and out. It was nice to relax for a little while.

We met Chris at baggage claim and came back home to relax until my birthday tea party at Joe and Natalie's.

We got all dolled up for the tea party and headed to Joe and Natalie's. My words can't describe how special and wonderful it was to have friends do so much for me on my day. I am so blessed and loved.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: